Attention Organization Coordinator
Kroger is giving up to $1,500,000 to non-profit organizations this year. Kroger is committed to helping our communities grow and prosper. We look forward to assisting your organization through Kroger Community Rewards.
1. Getting Started
>> Read the Step-by-Step Enrollment Instructions
>> Read the Organization Coordinator Letter
>> Read the Terms and Conditions
>> Print and complete the Enrollment Application and Terms and Conditions.
>> Mail or email your Enrollment Application, Terms and Conditions, your Letter of Determination 501(c)3 and Form 990 to:
The Kroger Co.
Gift Services Department
19245 David Memorial Drive
Shenandoah, TX 77385
Local Phone: 713-507-6220
Within 10-14 business days, you will receive a confirmation email listing your organization's new exclusive Kroger Community Rewards Identification Number (NPO#).
2. How Your Organization Earns
Once your organization is approved and enrolled:
>> Simply encourage your members to register their Kroger Plus Card online at www.krogercommunityrewards.com, by clicking on Enroll. They by using your organization name and/or NPO number, your members can link their Kroger Plus Cards to your organization.
>> Individual purchases will begin counting towards your organization within 7-10 days of registering the individual Kroger Plus Cards online.
>> Every time a member shops for groceries and swipes their card, your organization automatically starts earning a rebate.
3. What Your Organization Earns
Kroger will pay up to $1,500,000 on an annual basis to participating organizations based on their percentage of spending as it relates to the total spending of all participating Kroger Community Rewards organizations.
- Kroger limits a quarterly household contribution to $300.
- Minimum cycle rebate payout is $25 per organization. In the event that an organization earns less than $25 in a cycle, Kroger will hold the amount until the next cycle that the rebate exceeds $25 or the end of the program term, whichever comes first.
- Maximum annual rebate payout is $40,000 per organization.
- Your check will be mailed to your organization by a Kroger representative within 45 days of the close of each cycle.
>> Frequently Asked Questions