Feed Your Passion for Gourmet Foods
Make a great impression this holiday season with Private Selection’s inspirational gourmet foods…you’ll create a dining experience your guests will be sure to remember.
>> 16 oz. Private Selection Campanelle Pasta
>> 2-8 oz. Private Selection Angus New York Strip Steaks
>> 1⁄2 tsp. Private Selection Sea Salt
>> 1⁄2 tsp. Private Selection Fresh Ground Black Pepper
>> 1 tsp. Private Selection Italian Seasoning
>> 3/4 cup plus 3 Tbsp. Private Selection Italian Extra Virgin Olive Oil
>> 4 Tbsp. Private Selection Balsamic Vinegar
>> 2 Tbsp. Private Selection French Dijon Mustard
>> 1/3 cup fresh basil, julienned
>> 1⁄4 cup chives, chopped
>> 2 cups fresh spinach, chopped
1. Cook pasta according to package instructions. Drain and set aside.
2. Season steaks with salt, black pepper and Italian seasoning. In a large skillet, over medium-high heat, add 3 tablespoons of olive oil and cook steaks for about 6 minutes per side, or until desired doneness. Remove from skillet and set aside to let meat rest.
3. In a small bowl, combine vinegar, mustard, basil, chives, 3⁄4 cup of the olive oil, and salt and pepper to taste.
4. In a large bowl, toss the pasta with the vinaigrette and the chopped spinach.
5. Thinly slice the steaks and add to the pasta. Adjust seasonings as needed.
6. Serve hot or at room temperature.
7. Refrigerate any leftovers.