How to Create a Centerpiece with Seasonal Fruit and Veggies
Created by: Lauren Saylor, A Fabulous Fete
With so many seasonal items available, why not utilize them!? And not just for recipes. Here’s how you can incorporate seasonal fruits and veggies into your own centerpiece for your next gathering.
Things You'll Need:
- Large platter or bowl
- 3-4 tomatoes
- 3 radicchio heads
- 2 bundles of green onions
- 3 bundles of rosemary
- 1 bundle of basil
- Additional flowers, optional
- Purchase the items above, or grab the most colorful and interesting fruits and vegetables you can find.
- Start with a large platter or bowl from the kitchen, centering it on your table.
- Lay down your flat items (like the rosemary), then carefully stack your larger items.
- Tuck in sprigs of herbs and smaller ingredients to fill in any gaps that were created with the larger veggies. And if you’d like, add a bloom or two if you want to add more color and texture.
You can easily adjust these arrangements to go with any theme or season. You can even base it off of what you’ll be serving for that meal!