Pop of Pepper Vase
Created by: Courtney Whitmore from Pizzazzerie
Jazz up a regular bouquet of flowers with this effortlessly unique centerpiece that’s sure to attract attention at any fiesta.
What you need:
- Mini Peppers
- Two Vases (one smaller than the other so it will fit inside with room available between the vases)
- Prepare and arrange your flowers inside the smaller vase.
- Place the smaller vase inside the larger one.
- Drop mini peppers down into the space between the vases.
- Use a knife to slice peppers in half for tight spaces and to allow more peppers to fill the space.
- Once the space is full, display and enjoy!
Courtney's Tip: Try this idea with lemon or lime slices too (the smell is fabulous!).