Halloween Spider Suckers
Created by: Becky James, The Crafting Chicks
This fun craft turns a plain old sucker into a Halloween Spider Sucker. Perfect for parties or Trick-or-Treaters!
Things You'll Need:
- 1 bag of Dum-Dum Suckers
- 1 package of black pipe cleaners
- Candy eyeballs
- Black icing
- Cut the black pipe cleaners in half.
- Fold one of the pipe cleaners, in half, over the stick of the sucker. Twist to secure to stick and bend into legs on each side of the stick
- Continue adding legs until you have 8 on each side.
- Put a dot of icing on the back of candy eyeballs and place on the suckers.