14 Hands Cabernet Sauvignon
The 14 Hands Cabernet Sauvignon is a rich, juicy red that features aromas of dark cherry, black currant, coffee and subtle hints of spice. These flavors are complemented by a touch of spicy oak and emphasized by refined tannins.
- Varietal/Blend: 79% Cabernet Sauvignon, 19% Merlot, 2% other select varieties
- Alcohol: 13.5%
- Appellation: Columbia Valley, WA
- Flavor profile: Black Currants, Black Cherry, Coffee
- Body: Medium
- Oak impact: Light - Medium
- Food pairing: red sauce pasta, lamb, beef and flavored cheeses.