19 Crimes Martha's Chard White Wine
19 Crimes tells the true story of rulebreakers who beat the odds and overcame adversity to become folk heroes. This spirit lives on today through innovators like Martha Stewart, a self-made icon who built a domestic empire. Martha's drive embodies the timeless values of the 19 Crimes mavericks who came before her. 19 Crimes Martha’s Chard is a crisp California Chardonnay white wine with stone fruit notes. The toasty sur-lies character is married with creamy, caramel oak that emerges mid-palate, and a firm, acidic core keeps the savory notes from dominating the fruit, ordering up a crisp, refreshing finish.
- Taste redemption in this California Chardonnay featuring Martha Stewart
- Crisp Chardonnay filled with stone fruit notes and a refreshing finish
- 2017 Wine Brand of the Year - Market Watch
- Pairs well with a Chicken Caesar Salad or other light dishes
- 13.8% alcohol by volume, 750 mL bottle