19 Crimes The Uprising Red Wine
Medium red with bright ruby hues, 19 Crimes South Australia The Uprising Red Wine confidently takes charge with intense notes of mocha and caramel that complement the subtle flavors of brown sugar and cinnamon. A portion of this wine has been aged for 30 days in rum barrels and is dark with jammy berry flavors and a smoky, vanilla finish. 19 Crimes tells the true story of rulebreakers who beat the odds and overcame adversity to become folk heroes. British rogues guilty of a least one of the 19 crimes were sentenced to live in Australia, rather than death, and as pioneers in a frontier penal colony, they forged a new country and new lives, brick by brick. This wine celebrates the rules they broke and the culture they built with a Rhone-style blend that offers dark fruit flavors and an oaky, vanilla finish. Pair this Red Wine with spicy food, poultry, or red meat.
- Red wine partially aged 30 days in rum barrels for dark fruit flavors and a smoky, vanilla finish
- Look closely at the bottle as this augmented reality living label animates a true rule-breaker
- 2017 Wine Brand of the Year and "One of the most popular wines from South Eastern Australia," according to Wine Searcher
- Pair with spicy food, poultry, or red meat
- 15% alcohol by volume, 750 mL bottle
Red Wine .
Free from Does Not Contain Declaration Obligatory Allergens.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More