Airborne Immune Support Citrus Chewable Tablets
Airborne Chewable Tablets provide immune support* in great-tasting flavors and an easy-to-take form; no water needed. Each serving of (4) tablets delivers a blast of 1000 mg of Vitamin C and 13 vitamins, minerals, & herbs (including Vitamins A & E, Zinc, Selenium, Manganese & Magnesium. Also contains a proprietary herbal blend with Echinacea & Ginger). Developed by a former school teacher, Airborne products are a specially crafted blend of vitamins, minerals & herbs designed to help support your immune system.*
- HOW MUCH SHOULD I TAKE: Adults & children 12 years of age and older: Chew (4) tablets a day. One serving of (4) chewable tablets provides 1000mg of VITAMIN C!
- WHY TO TAKE AIRBORNE: Airborne is Pharmacist Recommended. These chewable tablets deliver a formula which is convenient for you and easy to take on the go, especially while traveling.
- WHAT IS IT: This is a unique Vitamin, Mineral & Herbal blend that helps support your immune system.
- Airborne is more than just Vitamin C though. This supplement is high in antioxidants (Vitamins A C E), and contains Zinc, Selenium, Manganese & Magnesium. It is also contains a proprietary herbal blend with Echinacea & Ginger and is GLUTEN FREE!
- Vitamin C is among the most important vitamins and antioxidants in immune health.
*These Statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Proprietary Herbal Blend , Maltodextrin , Lonicera Japonica ( Flower ) , Forsythia Suspensa ( Fruit ) , Schizonepeta Tenuifolia ( Aerial ) , Ginger ( Zingiber officinale [ Root ] ) , Vitex Trifolia ( Fruit ) , Isatis Tinctoria ( Root ) , Echinacea Purpurea ( Aerial )
Not intentionally nor inherently included Does Not Contain Declaration Obligatory Allergens.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More