Back to Nature Peanut Butter Creme Cookies
Back to Nature Peanut Butter Creme Cookies are delicious plant based snacks that are inspired by nature and are Non-GMO Project Verified. These cookies feature wheat flour, whole grain oats and peanut butter. Peanut butter cookies have a creamy filling sandwiched between two wafers for a satisfying crunch. These kosher cookies are made with no hydrogenated oil and no high fructose corn syrup.
- One 9.6 oz box of Back to Nature Peanut Butter Creme Cookies
- Plant based cookie with smooth peanut butter that is a twist on the familiar for a delicious, simple ingredient snack
- Peanut butter sandwich cookies feature wheat flour, whole grain oats and velvety peanut butter
- Back to Nature cookies are perfect for enjoying as a dessert, a daytime treat, or an after meal snack
- Kosher cookies are Non-GMO Project Verified, and have no hydrogenated oils and no high fructose corn syrup
- Back to Nature has partnered with The Nature Conservancy to support the organizationâ€™s Plant a Billion Trees Program to ensure clean air and water
- Back to Nature is committed to utilizing sustainable packaging by using materials made from 100% recycled paperboard
Cane Sugar, Unbleached Wheat Flour, Peanut Butter (Peanuts, Salt), Whole Grain Rolled Oats, Safflower Oil, Palm Oil, Peanut Flour, Leavening (Baking Soda, Monocalcium Phosphate Monohydrate), Sea Salt, Soy Lecithin, Natural Flavor.
Contains Wheat and Their Derivatives,Soybean and its Derivatives,Peanuts and their derivates. May contain Milk and its derivates.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. ...
Ratings and Reviews
Kroger is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.