Baker's Premium White Chocolate Baking Bar
Baker's Premium White Chocolate Baking Bar adds a special touch to your favorite white chocolate recipes. America's favorite baking chocolate since 1780 introduces this perfectly sweetened ingredient to enhance your homemade cakes, cookies, and candies. A creamy mixture of cocoa butter, sugar, and milk creates a premium white chocolate for baking and any other dessert recipes. Made with no cocoa powder, this baking chocolate delivers a unique experience for chocolate lovers with its creamy white color and smooth taste. The new scored bar snaps cleanly into 1/4 oz. pieces, so you can make small batches with the same precision as large recipes. Simply break off four pieces to measure 1 oz. of white chocolate for baking. Use this chocolate as an ingredient for white chocolate chunk cookies, cheesecakes, and dessert bars, or heat the meltable white chocolate in the microwave to drizzle over your favorite confections. A paper wrapper keeps unused portions contained inside the box until your next baking session. To maximize freshness, store this 4 ounce boxed chocolate bar at room temperature in a dry place.
- One 4 oz. Baker's Premium White Chocolate Baking Bar
- Baker's White Chocolate Baking Bar is a premium staple for the chocolate lover's pantry
- Sweetened white chocolate brings a rich, creamy touch to your favorite desserts
- Made with milk and cocoa butter
- Savor the unique taste of decadent white chocolate
- Solid white chocolate baking bar with easy-break squares for easy measuring
- Add this chocolate to your recipes or enjoy pure
- Boxed to maintain form and freshness
- Keep in a cool, dry place
White Chocolate (Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Milk, Nonfat Milk, Soy Lecithin [Emulsifier], Natural and Artificial Flavor)
Contains Soybean and its Derivatives,Milk and its Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More