Barilla Blue Box Mostaccioli Non-GMO Certified & Kosher Pasta
Barilla Mostaccioli pasta, known in Italy as "Penne Lisce," is a specialty of the Campania Region in Southern Italy, which includes the cities of Naples, Capri, and Sorrento. Penne pasta is tube-shaped with angled ends cut to resemble a quill or pen point. Unlike Penne pasta, which is ridged, Mostaccioli pasta is smooth in texture. Barilla Mostaccioli pasta is made with non-GMO ingredients.
At Barilla, we're passionate about pasta. After all, we have been pasta makers since 1877. Our uncompromising quality has been trusted for generations. As an Italian family-owned food company, Barilla is synonymous with high quality pasta that cooks to perfection every time. Our mostaccioli pasta is made from the finest durum wheat and is non-GMO verified, peanut-free and suitable for a vegan or vegetarian diet. Perfect for pairing with your favorite pasta sauce.
Get inspired with Barilla! Enjoy the full range of Barilla pasta and pasta sauces, including Barilla Ready Pasta, Barilla Protein+ pasta, Barilla Whole Grain pasta, Barilla Veggie pasta and Barilla Gluten Free pasta.
- MOSTACCIOLI PASTA: Mostaccioli pasta is smooth in texture; This pasta is a specialty of the Campania Region in Southern Italy, which includes the cities of Naples, Capri, and Sorrento
- BARILLA PASTA: Made with 100% durum wheat and water to deliver great taste and "al dente" texture every time
- CREATE DELICIOUS PASTA MEALS: Pair mostaccioli pasta with fresh, light sauces like olive oil or a simple tomato pasta sauce; Mostaccioli pasta is great for baked pasta casserole dishes, known as pasta al forno
- COOKS TO PERFECTION EVERY TIME: Perfect pasta in 10-11 minutes
- NON-GMO & KOSHER CERTIFIED PASTA: Barilla Mostaccioli pasta is crafted with the highest quality Non-GMO ingredients and is kosher certified
Semolina (Wheat), Durum Wheat Flour, Vitamins/Minerals: Vitamin B3 (Niacin), Iron (Ferrous Sulfate), Vitamin B1 (Thiamine Mononitrate), Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin), Folic Acid.
Contains Wheat and Their Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. ...
Ratings and Reviews
Kroger is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.