Barilla Protein+ Plus Penne Non-GMO Verified & Plant-Based Pasta
Plant-based protein. Al dente. All great taste. BARILLA Protein+ (Plus) provides a good source of protein for the whole family—while keeping the classic pasta taste and texture your whole family loves!
BARILLA Protein+ Penne is a delicious multigrain pasta made with simple ingredients like semolina and durum wheat as well as protein-rich lentils, peas and chickpeas. A good source of lean protein, make Protein+ a part of your next healthy, nutritious pasta meal! Protein+ is made with non-GMO ingredients.
BARILLA Protein Plus pasta cooks just like traditional pasta! Simply boil four to six quarts of salted water, add the pasta and boil for seven to nine minutes. We love to cook our pasta for seven minutes for a true "Al Dente" texture, but you can add one to two extra minutes for more tender pasta.
- BARILLA PROTEIN PLUS PASTA: Good source of plant-based protein with a classic pasta taste and texture, simple ingredients, and penne pasta shape
- PROTEIN PLUS PENNE PASTA: Single 14.5 ounce box contains about seven, two ounce servings of plant based protein pasta
- PLANT BASED PROTEIN PASTA: Packed with 10g of 100% plant-based protein from lentil flour, pea protein and chickpea flour per serving—it's a good source of fiber
- KOSHER CERTIFIED & NON-GMO PASTA: BARILLA protein pasta is Non-GMO Project Verified, kosher certified and is made in the USA
- FREE FROM MAJOR ALLERGENS: BARILLA plant based protein pasta is fish free, peanut free, soy free, grain free, vegetarian, lactose free, shellfish free, tree nut free and vegan
- BARILLA PROTEIN+: A delicious alternative to other brands of high protein pasta, protein spaghetti, protein noodles and other types of high protein food
Semolina (Wheat), Durum Wheat Flour, Lentil Flour, Pea Protein, Chickpea Flour, Barley Flour, Spelt Flour. Vitamins/Minerals: Vitamin B3 (Niacin), Iron (Ferrous Sulfate), Vitamin B1 (Thiamine Mononitrate), Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin), Folic Acid.
Contains Wheat and Their Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. ...