Barilla Red Lentil Rotini Pasta
All Legumes. Al Dente. All Great Taste. Made entirely from red lentils, this pasta is deliciously wholesome, plant-based goodness. A nutritional powerhouse, this pasta serves up a meal that’ll make you feel as good as it tastes. Mix it up with all kinds of vegetables, sauces, and fish for a new experience every night! Whether you’re looking for gluten-free pasta or following a plant-based or vegan diet, experience the difference of Barilla Red Lentil Pasta: Your taste buds will thank you.
- Flavorful legume pastas made with one single ingredient: red lentil flour
- Made entirely with one simple ingredient: red lentils, for a deliciously wholesome taste and texture in your pasta experience
- Protein-rich red lentil pastas that are naturally gluten free and certified non-GMO
- Quick and tasty! Just like traditional pastas: boil for 7-9 minutes for perfectly al dente red lentil pasta
- Rotini is a corkscrew-shaped pasta that originated in Northern Italy. The twists of the Rotini allow it to effortlessly hold more sauce, and can be served in a variety of ways.