Bayer® Low Dose Saftety Coated 81mg Asprin Tablets
Bayer® Enteric Coated Aspirin 81mg Tablets are a safety coated aspirin made especially for adults whose doctors recommend a low dose aspirin regimen for secondary heart attack and ischemic stroke prevention. Take aspirin as directed to help protect your heart. Your heart isn't just yours, and Bayer® Aspirin helps ensure that you're there for the people who love you. Aspirin is not appropriate for everyone, so be sure to talk to your doctor before you begin an aspirin regimen.
- PROTECT YOUR HEART: Bayer® Aspirin helps prevent another heart attack or clot-related (ischemic) stroke when taken as directed by your doctor
- HEART HEALTH: Bayer® Aspirin reduces the chance of a second heart attack by 31%
- LOW DOSE ASPIRIN: Made especially for adults whose doctors recommend a low dose aspirin regimen
- EASY TO SWALLOW SAFETY COATED ASPIRIN: Caffeine-free, sodium-free tablets are coated for easier swallowing and to help protect your stomach
- One 300 count bottle of Bayer® Enteric Coated Aspirin 81mg Tablets, Safety Coated Low Dose Aspirin
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Ratings and Reviews
Kroger is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.
ReviewsAverage Customer Rating5(14)4(3)3(0)2(1)1(1)