Bear Naked Dark Chocolate and Sea Salt Granola Bites
There's an old bear saying: Chocolate at night, bear's delight. Chocolate in morning, better get hoarding. This sage advice helped inspire our Dark Chocolate Sea Salt Granola Bites, featuring Fair Trade Chocolate and sea salt with a blend of peanut and cashew butter, whole grain oats, sunflower seeds and millet. Plus, itâ€™s all gluten-free, Non-GMO Project Verified and has 4g protein and 3g fiber per serving.
- Delicious granola snack bites made with the goodness of dark chocolate, nut butters and a touch of sea salt; Perfect for on-the-go snacking
- Sweet and salty granola bites featuring Fair Trade chocolate, a blend of peanut butter and cashew butter and a touch of sea salt
- Contains 3g of fiber per serving (8g total fat per serving); Contains 4g of protein per serving; Non-GMO Project Verified, Gluten Free and Kosher Dairy
- Take-anywhere resealable pouch makes for the perfect portable afternoon snack, wherever the day takes you
- Includes One, 7.2-ounce resealable bag of ready-to-eat granola bites; Packaged for freshness and great taste
Whole Grain Oats, Sunflower Seeds, Invert Cane Syrup, Sorghum, Peanuts, Brown Rice Syrup, Semisweet Chocolate Chunks (Dried Cane Syrup, Chocolate Liquor, Cocoa Butter, Sunflower Lecithin, Salt), Dried Cane Syrup, Coconut, Chocolate Liquor, Millet, Cashew Butter, Peanut Butter (Peanuts), Vegetable Glycerin, Cocoa, Acacia Gum, Vanilla Extract, Sea Salt, Salt, Cherry Puree Concentrate, Ground Vanilla Beans, White Pepper, Rosemary Extract For Freshness.
Contains Coconuts and Their Derivatives,Tree Nuts and Their Derivatives,Peanuts and Their Derivatives. May contain Soybean and its Derivatives,Tree Nuts and Their Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. ...
Ratings and Reviews
Kroger is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.