Bear Naked Banana Nut Granola Cereal
What animal do you think of when you think of bananas? Bears? Weird, us too! After all, they did a great job making our Non-GMO Project Verified Banana Nut Granola with honey, banana chips, coconut, almonds and walnuts. And itâ€™s all Kosher Pareve, and made with whole grains. We're just going to come out with it. Bears make the decisions around here. They pick out the ingredients, create new flavors and taste-test every batch of granola we make. Nothing goes out the door before it gets their bear stamp of approval. Now you may be thinking, why? Employing wild, unpredictable animals seems like a terrible business plan. Sure, we admit sometimes things can get a little awkward, like when the company picnic is BYOB (bring your own bees). But the truth is, the bears keep us honest. Their instincts always point them to the highest quality foods found in the wild.
- A delicious blend of honey, banana chips, almonds, and walnuts
- Bear Naked Banana Nut Granola is a tasty way to start your day
- With 29 grams of whole grains per 54 gram serving; Non-GMO Project Verified, and Kosher Pareve
- Take-anywhere resealable pouch makes for the perfect portable snack; Bowl it, palm it, bag it
- Includes One, 12-ounce pouch of Bear Naked Granola; Packaged for freshness and great taste
Whole Grain Oats, Honey, Expeller Pressed Canola Oil, Banana Chips (Bananas, Coconut Oil, Sugar), Coconut, Oat Bran, Almonds, Walnuts, Maple Syrup, Brown Rice, Banana Puree, Ground Flax Seeds, Natural Flavors.
Contains Coconuts and Their Derivatives,Tree Nuts and Their Derivatives. May contain Tree Nuts and Their Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. ...
Ratings and Reviews
Kroger is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.