Beyond Meat Beyond Burger Plant-Based Patties
Our process is simple. We source the building blocks of meat directly from plants. Using heating, cooling and pressure, we create the fibrous texture of meat from plant-based proteins. Then, we mix in fats, minerals, fruit and vegetable-based colors, natural flavors, and carbohydrates to replicate the appearance, juiciness, and flavor of meat.
- EVEN-BETTER BEYOND BURGER: goes well (above and) beyond any other plant-based burger. For your health, for your planet, for your BBQ
- EXCELLENT SOURCE OF PROTEIN: 20 grams of plant-based protein per serving from peas and brown rice. See nutrition panel for fat, sat fat and sodium content.
- BETTER-FOR-YOU: each serving has 35% less saturated fat than 80/20 ground beef and no cholesterol
- LESS IS MORE: made with simple, plant-based ingredients with no GMOs, soy or gluten. All of Beyond Meat products are vegan, kosher and have no antibiotics or hormones
- 2 PLANT-BASED PATTIES PER PACK: we skipped the cow part, not the burger part
Water, Pea Protein†, Expeller-pressed Canola Oil, Refined Coconut Oil, Rice Protein, Natural Flavors, Dried Yeast, Cocoa Butter, Methylcellulose, Contains 1% or Less of: Potato Starch, Salt, Potassium Chloride, Beet Juice Color, Apple Extract, Pomegranate Concentrate, Sunflower Lecithin, Vinegar, Lemon Juice Concentrate, Vitamins and Minerals (Zinc Sulfate, Niacinamide [Vitamin B3], Pyridoxine Hydrochloride [Vitamin B6], Cyanocobalamin [Vitamin B12], Calcium Pantothenate).
Contains Peas and Pea Products,Coconuts and Their Derivatives. Free from Wheat and Their Derivatives,Cereals and Their Derivatives,Soybean and its Derivatives,Tree Nuts and Their Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. ...
Ratings and Reviews
Kroger is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.