Beyond Meat Beyond Chicken Plant-Based Breaded Tenders
Our process is simple. We source the building blocks of meat directly from plants. Using heating, cooling and pressure, we create the fibrous texture of meat from plant-based proteins. Then, we mix in fats, minerals, and carbohydrates to replicate the appearance, juiciness, and flavor of meat. The result? Uncompromisingly delicious plant-based burgers, sausage, and more, no sacrifice required.
- DIP. EAT. SHARE: breaded to perfection for a crispy outside and irresistibly, tender bite. They’re just plain fun to dip, eat and share.
- GOOD SOURCE OF PROTEIN: 11 grams of plant-based protein per serving from faba beans and vital wheat gluten. See nutrition panel for fat, sat fat and sodium content.
- BETTER-FOR-YOU: each serving has 50% less saturated fat than a leading traditional breaded nugget
- LESS IS MORE: made with simple, plant-based ingredients with no GMOs. All of Beyond Meat products are vegan and have no antibiotics or hormones.
- CONVENIENT & SIMPLE: frozen, breaded tenders that are convenient, simple to make. Perfect for gametime, lunchtime, dinners or a delicious snack in between.
Water, Faba Bean Protein, Breading (Wheat Flour, Rice Flour, Salt, Corn Starch, Pea Protein, Canola Oil, Wheat Gluten, Paprika, Spices, Dextrose, Leavening [Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Sodium Bicarbonate, Monocalcium Phosphate], Sugar, Sunflower Oil, Dried Onion, Dried Garlic, Yeast Extract, Natural Flavors), Breadcrumbs (Wheat Flour, Sugar, Sea Salt, Dried Yeast), Vital Wheat Gluten, Modified Corn Starch, Natural Flavors, Expeller-Pressed Canola Oil, Pea Starch, Methylcellulose, and 1 % or less of Yeast Extract, Refined Coconut Oil, Salt, Garlic Powder, Onion Powder, Sodium Phosphates, Spices, Titanium Dioxide (for color), Sunflower Lecithin. Contains: Wheat. May Contain: Soy.
Contains Wheat and Their Derivatives. May contain Soybean and its Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More