Breyers Caramel Apple Pie Frozen Dairy Dessert
Inspired by your favorite desserts, Breyers offers a range of frozen treats, each packed with three indulgent layers filled with delicious inclusions. You’ll get a full, delicious dessert in one flavorful scoop. Love apple pie topped with Breyers? Then make sure you don't miss out on our Limited Edition Layered Apple Pie. We start with smooth Breyers and stir in real apples between two layers of caramel with pie crust pieces.
- For Breyers Caramel Apple Pie Layered Frozen Dairy Dessert, we start with smooth vanilla Breyers and stir in real apples between two layers of caramel with pie crust pieces
- Inspired by your favorite sweet treats, Breyers now offers frozen dessert layers, each packed with delicious inclusions; The experience of caramel apple pie topped with Breyers, all in one scoop!
- This frozen treat is not only delicious, but also made with high-quality ingredients like fresh cream, sugar and milk
- Breyers Caramel Apple Pie Layered Dessert is made with 100% Grade A milk and cream
- Our ice creams and frozen dairy desserts are made with certified Kosher dairy
- Breyers has over 150 years of experience making delicious ice cream and frozen dairy desserts
Milk, Corn Syrup, Shortbread Pie Crust Pieces [Enriched Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamin Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Sugar, Butter (Cream, Salt), Canola Oil, Skim Milk Powder, Salt, Sodium Bicarbonate], Diced Apples, Sugar, Fructose, Coconut Oil, Less Than 2% of: Whey, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Cream, Nonfat Milk, Caramel Color, Vegetable Gums (Guar, Carob Bean, Tara), Mono and Diglycerides, Molasses, Salt, Pectin, Natural Flavor, Vanilla Extract.
Contains Wheat and Their Derivatives,Other gluten Containing Grain and Gluten Containing Grain Products,Milk and its Derivatives,Coconuts and Their Derivatives,Tree Nuts and Their Derivatives,Corn and Its Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More