Bush's Best® Grillin' Beans Smokehouse Tradition Beans
When you’re grilling up the big, bold flavors of your favorite meats, you need a side that can hold its own. Luckily, the sweet and smoky taste of Bush’s® Smokehouse Tradition Grillin' Beans does just that. We take tender navy beans and slow-simmered them in a robust sauce made with brown sugar, onion, peppers, bacon and our very own blend of spices. So whether you’re cooking chicken, steak, fish, sausage or something else, you know just where to reach for a side that’s decidedly different.
- Bush’s Smokehouse Tradition Grillin' Beans are tender navy beans slow-simmered in a robust sauce made with brown sugar, onion, peppers, bacon and a hearty blend of spices
- Bush’s Grillin’ Beans are packed with robust flavor that pairs perfectly with your favorite grilled meats – enjoy with chicken, steak, fish, sausage and more
- Gluten and cholesterol free and low fat
- A pantry staple with 7g of protein (8% DV) and 5g of fiber (17% DV) per serving (See nutrition information for sodium content)
- Packaged in recyclable steel cans
Prepared Navy Beans, Water, Brown Sugar.Contains 2% or Less of: Onion, Red Bell Pepper, Tomato Puree (Tomato Paste, Water), Salt, Modified Corn Starch, Mustard (Water, Vinegar, Mustard Seed, Salt, Paprika, Turmeric), Vinegar, Natural Flavor, Autolyzed Yeast Extract, Natural Smoke Flavor, Spice, Tomato Powder, Vinegar Powder, Caramel Color, Pork Fat, Bacon, Bacon Fat, Garlic Powder, Tamarind.
Contains Mustard and its Derivatives,Corn and Its Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More