Campbell's New England Clam Chowder Condensed Soup
Channel tastes of seaside coasts with Campbell’s Condensed New England Clam Chowder. We combine a creamy broth with honest ingredients like potatoes and succulent clams to create bowls that are truly decadent. Savor each comforting spoonful as-is or enhance your seafood-laden experience by adding oyster crackers to the mix.
- A traditional New England chowder you crave that starts with rich clam stock that's infused with potatoes and clams
- Packaged in a non-BPA-lined, 10.5 oz. recyclable can
- Traditional New England chowder you crave
- No artificial flavors, low in fat and cholesterol * *SEE NUTRITION INFORMATION FOR SODIUM CONTENT
- Ingredients cooked to perfection to give you the delicious taste you have come to expect from Campbell's
Clam Stock, Potatoes, Water, Clams, Modified Food Starch, Wheat Flour, Contains Less Than 2% of: Vegetable Oil (Corn, Cottonseed, Canola, and/or Soybean), Salt, Monosodium Glutamate, Yeast Extract, Sodium Phosphate, Potassium Chloride, Flavoring, Flavoring (Cod), Clam Extract, Succinic Acid, Sugar, Soy Sauce (Soybeans, Wheat, Salt)
Contains Wheat and Their Derivatives,Fish and Their Derivatives,Other gluten Containing Grain and Gluten Containing Grain Products,Soybean and its Derivatives,Molluscs and Their Derivatives,Corn and Its Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More