Campbell's® Well Yes!® Roasted Chicken with Rice Soup
Campbell's Well Yes! Roasted Chicken with Rice Soup is nutritious and deliciously crafted with chicken with no antibiotics, carrots, corn, rice, and celery for a soup that delivers 13 grams of protein per can and a good source of vitamin A. Stewed in chicken bone broth for extra flavor and goodness, and made with no artificial flavors or added preservatives, you can feel good about eating well. Finally, something your body and taste buds can agree on. Well Yes! soups are crafted with purposeful ingredients you know and love to make you feel good about incorporating into your daily routine, so you can eat well without compromising on taste.
- 13 GRAMS OF PROTEIN: Made with chicken meat with no antibiotics, this chicken and rice soup is a good source of protein* with 13 grams of protein per can
- PURPOSEFUL, NUTRITIOUS INGREDIENTS: This chicken and rice soup is crafted with carefully chosen ingredients like chicken bone broth, chicken meat with no antibiotics, carrots, corn, celery, and wild rice
- PACKED WITH VEGGIES: Feel good eating this chicken and rice soup that has 18% of your daily veggies per can and is a good source of vitamin A*
- EAT WELL & SAY YES TO THE GOOD STUFF: Well Yes! chicken and rice soup is made to nourish and satisfy with nutritious, delicious ingredients you could find in your kitchen and no artificial flavors, no synthetic colors and no preservatives added
- JUST HEAT AND EAT: This ready-to-eat chicken and rice soup ships as an individual 16.3 ounce recyclable can of soup with a non-BPA lining
*See nutrition information for sodium content
Chicken Stock, Roasted Chicken Meat, Corn, Wild Rice, Carrots, Sweet Potatoes, Celery, Onions, Water, Potato Starch, Salt, Spices, Carrageenan, Black Pepper, Sage Extract
Contains Corn and Its Derivatives. May contain Wheat and Their Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More