Cerebelly Organic Spinach Apple Sweet Potato Baby and Toddler Stage 2 Baby Food
Created by a neurosurgeon and developmental neurobiologist who's also a mom, this Spinach Apple Sweet Potato flavor is your favorite applesauce classic with a nourishing twist, delivering 17 essential, brain-supporting nutrients including 30% of baby's daily Choline and 60% of their daily Iron. It's organic, veggie-first and nutrient-dense, but all your little one will think is yum!
- 17 essential nutrients to help support early brain development
- Includes a blend of nutrients from ground-up squash seeds, spinach and other superfoods
- Non GMO, Gluten Free, Certified Organic
- Clean ingredients, tested and certified by Clean Label Project
- Pouch and cap are recyclable through Terracycle
- BPA-Free Packaging
- A vegetable - not a fruit - is always the first ingredient
Organic Spinach, Organic Apples, Organic Sweet Potatoes, Water, Organic Nutrient Blend (Organic Tapioca Fiber, Nutrients Derived from [Spinach, Broccoli, Squash Seeds, Cranberries, Maitake Mushrooms, Chlorella, Sunflower Seeds]), DHA Algal Oil.
Contains Sunflower Seeds and Their Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. ...
Ratings and Reviews
Kroger is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.