Charles Smith Wines Chateau Smith Cabernet Sauvignon Red Wine
Chateau Smith Cabernet Sauvignon Red Wine stays true to old-world winemaking techniques with award-winning taste. Opening with vibrant scents of black fruits such as currant and dark plum, this red blend is full on the palate with fine tannins that lend support. Crafted with premium wine grapes from the Washington State region, each bottle of wine is ready to drink without delay. That taste is so out of this world, it took home 90 points from the Wine Enthusiast in 2017. Please enjoy responsibly.
- Opens with fresh aromas of black currant and dark plum
- Focused, savory taste of this red wine blend is intense and complex
- Full-bodied red wine with fine tannins that lend support and linger on the palate
- Bold tastes of this blend pair well with rich dishes, like beef bourguignon and lamb chops
- Comes with an easy to open screw-top cap
Free from Does Not Contain Declaration Obligatory Allergens.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More