Chateau Ste Michelle Columbia Valley Riesling Washington White Wine
Ready for a fresh, fruity, and floral experience? The Chateau Ste. Michelle Columbia Valley Riesling is a refreshing white wine with a crisp and fruity flavor, crafted to perfection for a well-balanced, medium-bodied dry Riesling from Washington State. With bright notes of white peach, green apple, mango, and lemon-lime, complemented by subtle mineral hints and lovely floral aromas, this Riesling is a complex blend made from grapes sourced from various vineyard lots in the renowned Columbia Valley. Chateau Ste. Michelle Columbia Valley Riesling is an ideal food-friendly wine that adds a touch of elegance to any weeknight dinner or a relaxing picnic. Enjoy it with grilled seafood, mussels, or even spicy Korean chicken wings.
- One 750 mL bottle of Chateau Ste. Michelle Columbia Valley Riesling White Wine
- Refreshing, bright peach, tart apple, mango and lemon lime flavors with subtle mineral notes
- Pair dry Riesling white wine with grilled seafood, mussels or spicy Korean chicken
- This bottle of Washington white wine elevates casual dinners and complements celebrations
- Medium-bodied, medium dry wine with lovely floral and crisp apple aromas
- The 2020 vintage was awarded 90 points from Wine Enthusiast in September 2021
Free from Cereals and Their Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. ...
Ratings and Reviews
Kroger is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.
ReviewsAverage Customer Rating5(3)4(0)3(0)2(0)1(0)