Chateau Ste. Michelle Sauvignon Blanc Washington White Wine
Savor the stunningly crafted Chateau Ste. Michelle Columbia Valley Sauvignon Blanc. This white wine will whisk you away to the vineyards of the Columbia Valley. With its delicate and vibrant flavors, this Sauvignon Blanc white wine exudes a cool and refreshing crispness, perfectly balanced with citrus and herbaceous notes. Experience the harmony of the Chateau Ste. Michelle Columbia Valley Sauvignon Blanc as it pairs exquisitely with light seafood and vegetable dishes. To truly appreciate the complexity and freshness of this wine, chill it for at least two hours before serving. With 13% ABV, this bottle of Chateau Ste. Michelle Columbia Valley Sauvignon Blanc is perfect for sharing with friends and loved ones over a meal or on a warm, sunny day.
- One 750 mL bottle of Chateau Ste. Michelle Columbia Valley Sauvignon Blanc White wine
- Light-bodied white wine with crisp, vibrant aromas of fresh citrus and herbs
- Pair a bottle of Sauvignon Blanc with light seafood or vegetable dishes
- 100% Sauvignon Blanc with 13% alcohol by volume from the Columbia Valley in Washington state
- Stainless steel tanks are used during fermentation to preserve the natural acidity in the grapes
Free from Cereals and Their Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. ...