Cheez-It Baked Snacks Cheddar Jack Cheese Crackers
Made with a delectable combo of mellow cheddar and jack cheeses. Each delicious cracker has been baked to crisp perfection, is packed with 100% real cheese that has been perfectly aged for tasty, smile-making snacking. Light, crunchy, and seasoned to perfection, Cheez-It Cheddar Jack Baked Snack Crackers are the easy-cheesy choice when it comes to scrumptious, sense-satisfying crunches by the mouthful.
- Light and crispy bite-sized snack crackers with the flavor combo of Monterey Jack and Cheddar Cheese
- Our cheesy baked crackers are packed for convenience and make a delicious anytime snack
- Made with 100% real cheese aged for a bold taste
- A classic, family-favorite snack that’s perfect for kids and adults
- A travel-ready food
- Makes a tasty bite at home or on the go
- Ideal for gatherings, parties, snack spreads, and more
- Stow in lunchboxes, totes, and backpacks
- Packaged for freshness and great taste
Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Vitamin B1 [Thiamin Mononitrate], Vitamin B2 [Riboflavin], Folic Acid), Vegetable Oil (Soybean and Palm Oil With TBHQ For Freshness), Cheese Made With Skim Milk (Skim Milk, Whey Protein, Salt, Cheese Cultures, Enzymes, Annatto Extract Color), Salt.Contains 2% or Less of Whey, Paprika, Cheddar Cheese (Milk, Cheese Cultures, Salt, Enzymes), Buttermilk, Tomato Powder, Garlic Powder, Monosodium Glutamate, Yeast, Onion Powder, Paprika Extract Color, Monterey Jack Cheese (Milk, Cheese Cultures, Salt, Enzymes), Sugar, Malic Acid, Annatto Extract Color, Natural and Artificial Flavors, Disodium Inosinate, Disodium Guanylate, Spice Extract, Yeast Extract, Yellow 5, Yellow 6, Soy Lecithin.
Contains Wheat and Their Derivatives,Other gluten Containing Grain and Gluten Containing Grain Products,Soybean and its Derivatives,Milk and its Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More