Classico Four Cheese Spaghetti Pasta Sauce
Deliver authentic Italian flavor to your family’s favorite recipes with Classico Four Cheese Pasta Sauce. Our sauce is easy to prepare and offers a rich, flavorful taste. Classico Four Cheese sauce features diced tomatoes and an Italian-style cheese blend made up of parmesan, provolone, romano and ricotta cheeses. Simply simmer and serve our sauce with your favorite pasta for a delicious meal. Use our gluten-free pasta sauce in a classic spaghetti and meatballs dish, a pasta casserole or you can even try our Italian-style tomato sauce on your homemade pizza or as a dipping sauce for garlic bread. Be sure to refrigerate our 24-ounce jar of sauce after opening. Classico has a flavor for everyone in your family, from Four Cheese Pasta Sauce to Tomato & Basil Pasta Sauce.
- One 24 oz jar of Classico Four Cheese Pasta Sauce
- Classico Four Cheese Pasta Sauce delivers authentic Italian flavor to your family’s favorite recipes
- Made with diced tomatoes and a blend of parmesan, provolone, romano and ricotta cheeses
- Just simmer and serve our ready-to-use sauce with your favorite pasta
- Our pasta sauce is gluten free
- A delicious red sauce for classic spaghetti and meatballs or your pasta casserole
- Try our Italian-style tomato sauce on your homemade pizza or as a dipping sauce for garlic bread
Tomato Puree (Water, Tomato Paste), Diced Tomatoes in Juice (Tomatoes, Tomato Juice, Citric Acid, Calcium Chloride), Contains Less Than 2% of Sugar, Salt, Parmesan Cheese (Cultured Part-skim Milk, Salt, Enzymes), Romano Cheese Made from Cow's Milk (Cultures Part Skimmed Cow's Milk, Salt, Enzymes), Dehydrated Garlic, Provolonce Cheese (Cultured Milk, Salt, Enzymes), Granulated Onion, Ricotta Cheese (Milk, Vinegar, Salt), Olive Oil, Pasteurized Milk, Skim Milk, Heavy Cream (from Milk), Spices, Gum Arabic, Xanthan Gum, Lactic Acid, Cheese Cultures, Butter (Cream, Salt), Sodium Phosphate, Enzymes.
Contains Milk and its Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. ...
Ratings and Reviews
Kroger is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.