CLIF Kid Zbar® Organic S'mores Granola Bars
CLIF Kid Zbar® is an organic, baked whole grain, granola bar snack, made with a blend of carbohydrates, fiber, protein, and fat to give kids energy so they can keep zipping and zooming along. Our products never include high fructose corn syrup or artificial flavors. A perfect addition to the lunch box!
- With this take on a classic snack, you don’t need a campfire to enjoy all the yummy flavor of a s’more
- Zbar® is an organic, soft & chewy snack bar made with 10-12g whole grains; it is also a good source of fiber
- CLIF Kid cares about the planet just as much as your kids; that is why Zbar® is certified USDA Organic and Non-GMO
- Zbar® is lunchbox ready, free from ingredients that parents are looking to avoid, such as high fructose corn syrup, artificial flavors, and synthetic preservatives
- Zbar® is made with a blend of carbohydrates, fiber, protein, and fat to keep kids satisfied at snack time and give them energy to keep zipping and zooming throughout the day
Organic Oat Blend (Organic Rolled Oats, Organic Oat Flour, Organic Oat Fiber), Organic Tapioca Syrup, Organic Fig Paste, Organic Chocolate Chips (Organic Dried Cane Syrup, Organic Unsweetened Chocolate, Organic Cocoa Butter, Organic Soy Lecithin, Organic Vanilla Extract), Organic Cane Syrup, Organic Honey, Organic White Chunks (Organic Dried Cane Syrup, Organic Cocoa Butter, Organic Soy Lecithin, Organic Vanilla Extract), Organic Soy Butter (Organic Roasted Soybeans, Organic Soybean Oil, Salt), Natural Flavors, Organic Milled Flaxseed, Baking Soda, Sea Salt.
Contains Soybean and its Derivatives. May contain Wheat and Their Derivatives,Milk and its Derivatives,Tree Nuts and Their Derivatives,Peanuts and Their Derivatives. Free from Crustaceans and Their Derivatives,Sesame Seeds and Their Derivatives,Eggs and Their Derivatives,Fish and Their Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More