Columbia Crest Grand Estates Cabernet Sauvignon
Complement hearty meals with a rich, flavorful wine like Columbia Crest Grand Estate Cabernet Sauvignon. This bold red wine is a blend of 86% Cabernet Sauvignon, 13% Merlot and 1% other red varietals for a pleasantly complex wine with a nose of dark berries and plum. On the palate, this Cabernet blend has a decadent flavor profile that starts with blueberries and blackberries and ends with hints of chocolate and vanilla. The medium body makes it a great pairing for beef and pasta dishes, while the notes of chocolate and vanilla let it serve as an excellent accompaniment to desserts. This Columbia Valley Cabernet Sauvignon was thoughtfully harvested from multiple vineyard sites to create the perfect balance of texture, body, aromatics and complexity.
- Columbia Crest Grand Estates Cabernet Sauvignon red wine has medium oak impact
- Fruit sourced from the Columbia Valley AVA in Washington state
- Enjoy Columbia Crest Estates Cabernet Sauvignon with beef and pasta dishes
- Medium bodied Cabernet Sauvignon red wine
- One bottle of Cabernet Sauvignon red wine, 750 milliliters in volume