Corona Extra Mexican Lager Beer
Corona Extra Mexican Lager Beer is an even-keeled imported beer with aromas of fruity-honey and a touch of malt. Brewed in Mexico since 1925, this lager beer's flavor is refreshing, crisp, and well-balanced between hops and malt. Made from the finest-quality blend of filtered water, malted barley, hops, corn, and yeast, this cerveza has a refreshing, smooth taste that offers the perfect balance between heavier European import beer and lighter domestic beer. Corona Extra is a great summer beer, so enjoy it with friends at your next barbecue, beach day, or tailgate. This Corona bottled beer 18 pack will keep the fridge stocked longer. An easy-drinking beer, this Mexican lager contains 149 caloriesand 4.6% alcohol by volume. Find Your Beach.
- Enjoy a Corona beer with lime at barbecues, on game days, and at the beach
- Easy-drinking beer made from the finest-quality blend of filtered water, malted barley, hops, corn, and yeast
- Brewed in Mexico since 1925, this pilsner-style lager beer has a golden hue
- An even-keeled imported beer with a refreshing, crisp, and well-balanced flavor
- A Mexican lager style beer that pairs well with all types of food
Hops and Malt , Filtered Water , Malted Barley , Hops , Corn and Yeast .
Contains Cereals and Their Derivatives,Barley and Barley Products,Corn and Its Derivatives. May contain Wheat and Their Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More