Corona Extra Mexican Lager Beer
Corona Extra Mexican Lager Beer is an even-keeled imported beer with aromas of fruity-honey and a touch of malt. Brewed in Mexico since 1925, this canned beer's flavor is refreshing, crisp, and well-balanced between hops and malt. Made from the finest-quality blend of filtered water, malted barley, hops, corn, and yeast, this cerveza has a refreshing, smooth taste that offers the perfect balance between heavier European import beer and lighter domestic beer. Corona Extra is a great summer beer, so enjoy it with friends at your next barbecue, beach day, or tailgate. Sold in conveniently portable Corona cans, this beer 12 pack is an ideal cooler beer.
- Brewed in Mexico since 1925, this pilsner-style lager beer has a golden hue
- An even-keeled imported beer with a refreshing, crisp, and well-balanced flavor
- Easy-drinking beer made from the finest-quality blend of filtered water, malted barley, hops, corn, and yeast
- A Mexican lager style beer that pairs well with all types of food
- Enjoy a Corona beer with lime at barbecues, on game days, and at the beach
Water , Barley Malt , Non-malted Cereals , Hops .
Free from Does Not Contain Declaration Obligatory Allergens.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More