Da Vinci Pinot Grigio Italian White Wine
DaVinci Pinot Grigio is a crisp white wine with pleasant floral aromas complemented by ripe notes of fresh apple, citrus and tropical fruit. Featuring a brilliant light straw color and a full, ripe palate, this well-balanced Pinot Grigio wine has vibrant acidity and notes of minerals on the finish. This Italian wine is made with grapes sourced from the high-altitude delle Venezie region, which is particularly suited for producing Italy's top Pinot Grigios. Highly versatile, Pinot Grigio wine is great on its own or alongside any meal. DaVinci makes excellent wines by combining old world heritage with new world technology.
- One 750 mL bottle of DaVinci Pinot Grigio White Wine
- Crisp, refreshing white wine with vibrant acidity and a mineral finish
- Italian white wine with ripe notes of fresh apple, citrus and tropical fruit
- Dry white wine bursting with a bouquet of floral aromas
- Highly versatile wine that's great on its own or served with any meal
- Glass bottle that is 100% recyclable