Daiya Dairy Free Mexican 4 Cheeze Style Blend Vegan Cheese Shreds
Daiya's Mexican 4 Cheeze Style Blend combines four varieties of plant based cheese: Cheddar, Monterey Jack, Asadero & Queso Quesadilla Style Shreds. Inspired by traditional Mexican flavors, this vegan cheese combo is deliciously savory with a mild & creamy finish. Use it in any recipe calling for ooey-gooey, perfectly melted cheeze and take it to the next level. Made with chickpea and free from dairy, gluten, and soy.
- ALLERGY-FRIENDLY - Daiya products are free of most common allergens including dairy, gluten, soy, eggs, nuts, peanuts, shellfish & fish so that you can indulge your dairy free cheese dreams without worry (or you know, side effects…).
- VEGAN CHEESE THAT MELTS & STRETCHES - At Daiya we've been perfecting our plant-based cheeses for years and we've nailed it. Get the melt, the stretch, and the delicious rich taste that you expect only to find in dairy-based cheese.
- PLANT POWERED DELICIOUSNESS - We use only the finest plant based ingredients in our vegan cheese - certified by Plant Based Foods Association. No artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives - nothing but natural goodness.
- ENDLESS DAIRY FREE POSSIBILITIES - Anything dairy can do, our dairy free cheese shreds can do - vegan! Sky’s the limit on your cheezy plant based creations.
- TRY ALL 8 CHEEZE SHREDS FLAVORS - Daiya has a delicious and convenient plant based cheese for all of your shredded cheese needs.
Filtered Water, Tapioca Flour, Coconut Oil, Expeller Pressed: Canola and/or Safflower Oil, Vegan Natural Flavors, Chickpea Protein, Salt, Tricalcium Phosphate, Lactic Acid (Vegan), Konjac Gum, Xanthan Gum, Yeast Extract, Fruit and/or Vegetable Juice Color, Annatto Color, Turmeric Color, Nutritional Yeast, Potassium Chloride.
Contains Coconuts and Their Derivatives,Tree Nuts and Their Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More