Daiya Four Cheese Style with Herbs Deluxe Cheezy Mac
We took plant-based deliciousness and made it even cheesier. Our Four Cheeze Style with Herbs Mac is smooth, creamy and satisfying with the perfect blend of all your favorite vegan cheese flavors and gluten-free shell-shaped pasta. Even if you're in a hurry, the convenient squeeze pouch makes dinner delicious, quick and easy.
Our Cheezy Mac comes in five delicious flavors that your whole family will love. Each flavor features our velvety vegan cheese sauce (in a convenient squeeze pouch) and gluten free pasta. Enjoy the creamy, cheezy deliciousness with each bite of our dairy-free Cheezy Mac.
- Both the sauce and macaroni are dairy free, gluten free, and soy free so you can satisfy your cravings without the worry. Go ahead. Indulge.
- Boil water, cook gluten-free noodles until tender, drain, and add the vegan cheese sauce from the squeeze pouch. Dinner is served.
- Our cheezy macs contain no animal products or by-products and are officially Certified Plant Based by Plant Based Foods Association. Gluten Free Certified and Kosher (with exception of Bac'n Cheddar Flavor).
- We use only premium non-GMO ingredients. No artificial flavors, colors or preservatives. You can serve Daiya's vegan cheese sauces to your friends and family with confidence.
- Cheddar Style, Alfredo Style, White Cheddar Style, Meatless Bac'n and Cheddar Style, and Four Cheese Style with Herbs. These delicious plant based mac and cheeses are loaded with lusciously cheesy flavor.
RICE PASTA (WHITE RICE, BROWN RICE), FILTERED WATER, TAPIOCA STARCH, NON-GMO EXPELLER PRESSED: CANOLA AND/OR SAFFLOWER OIL, COCONUT OIL, VEGAN NATURAL FLAVORS, SEA SALT, PEA PROTEIN ISOLATE, ACACIA GUM, TRICALCIUM PHOSPHATE, CANE SUGAR, LACTIC ACID (VEGAN), GARLIC, XANTHAN GUM, ONION, TITANIUM DIOXIDE (NATURALLY OCCURRING MINERAL), BASIL, OREGANO, THYME, SPICES, YEAST EXTRACT.
Free from Does Not Contain Declaration Obligatory Allergens.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More