Diet Dr Pepper® Soda
It’s the Sweeeeeeeet One! Satisfy your craving for flavor with the authentic taste of Diet Dr Pepper! It’s not your ordinary soda and it’s definitely not a cola. Made with the original recipe of 23 signature flavors but with zero calories, it’s the sweet treat that can’t be beat. Established in 1885 in Waco, TX, Dr Pepper is the oldest major soft drink in the United States. It’s a refreshing favorite that’s always smooth and delicious at dinner, lunch or breakfast (we won’t judge you). Although you can enjoy the unique flavor all on its own, you can also pair it with food. Dr Pepper is the perfect companion for everything from a full meal like pizza, burgers or rotisserie chicken to a quick snack like pastries, chocolates or your favorite candy. You can’t go wrong with a Diet Dr Pepper when you want to satisfy your sweet cravings. Give your tastebuds something to cheer for with the smooth, satisfying flavor of an ice-cold Dr Pepper and they’ll thank you for it every time!
- Unique Taste: The 23 signature flavors of Diet Dr Pepper are blended to create one satisfyingly unique beverage. Other sodas can try, but only Diet Dr Pepper can crush your craving for flavor
- All Day Refreshment: There’s no wrong time of the day to enjoy a Diet Dr Pepper. Crack a Pepper at dinner, lunch or breakfast (we won’t judge you)
- Perfect Pairing: Pizza, burgers or rotisserie chicken, Diet Dr Pepper is the perfect companion for your next meal
- Original Flavor: Established in 1885, Diet Dr Pepper has delivered satisfying refreshment for 135 years
- Always a Treat: Rich, smooth and delicious every time, Diet Dr Pepper packs a mouthful of flavor with every sip (you’re welcome, taste buds)
Carbonated Water, Caramel Color, Aspartame, Phosphoric Acid, Natural and Artificial Flavors, Sodium Benzoate (Preservative), Caffeine.Phenylketonurics: Contains Phenylalanine
Free from Does Not Contain Declaration Obligatory Allergens.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More