Diora Le Splendeur Du Soleil Chardonnay White Wine
Gilded at its core, Diora derives from the French word for "gold" and is a tribute to the golden hills of the Santa Lucia Mountain Range in which our grapes are found. It's the culmination of a thirty-year, vineyard-to-bottle journey on our family-owned San Bernabe estate in Monterey, CA that gives Diora wines their unmistakable flavor, depth, personality and devotion to indulgence. One sip of the Diora Le Splendeur Du Soleil Chardonnay and you'll immerse yourself in the essence of bottled opulence and our unwavering commitment to quality wine. Quality that makes any hosting occasion a simply unforgettable experience. For Diora, it is without question that Indulgence Begins in the Vineyard.
- This pale golden-hued chardonnay displays tropical aromas of pineapple and toasted oak, with hints of ripe apricot, crème brûlée and pear
- Delicate flavors of crème brûlée give way to lovely notes of key lime, white peach and marshmallow in a medium-bodied mouthfeel
- Our grapes are grown in the golden hills of the Santa Lucia Mountain Range in Monterey, California
- Pairs beautifully with lobster or sautéed scallops
- The light acidity and long finish of this wine will also be a great accompaniment to a variety of dishes
Ratings and Reviews
Kroger is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.