Dr. Scholl's® Athletic Series Running Men's Insoles
Dr. Scholl's® Run Active Comfort Insoles are specifically designed for runners to help relieve and prevent pain from runner’s knee, shin splints, and plantar fasciitis. These insoles provide support, added cushioning, and shock absorption so that you can stay active and on your feet for longer!
Why It Works: As you run, the foot can be subject to the shock of 2-3 times your body weight with every step. Over time, this repetitive impact can cause painful injuries like runner’s knee, shin splints, and plantar fasciitis. Dr. Scholl’s® Run Active Comfort Insoles reduce shock, which helps reduce the discomfort and fatigue in feet and legs and helps prevent common running injuries.
- Ball of Foot Padding: Improves cushioning and distributes pressure through push-off
- Reinforced Arch Support: improves transition of weight from landing to push-off
- Deep Heel Cup: absorbs impact with every step
- Helps relieve and prevent pain from common sports injuries: runner's knee, shin splints, plantar fasciitis
- Packaging May Vary
- Polygiene® StayFresh™ technology neutralizes odors and keep insoles feeling fresh
- Unique 3 zone heel-to-toe design reduces shock & keeps you on your feet longer
- Supportive cushioning reduces shock and reinforced arch support improves weight transition from landing to push-off
- Keeps you on your feet longer
Ratings and Reviews
Kroger is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.