EcoPure 31,000 Grain Softener Salt & Water Saving Autosense Technology, Dark Gray
Exclusive Autosense Technology calculates how much salt and water is required to regenerate the system and only uses what is necessary, resulting in a significant reduction in salt and water usage!
Key Product Features
- NSF-certified to reduce hard water symptoms such as embarrassing stains, buildup on your plumbing and faucets, and spotting on dishes
- Helps your water using appliances last longer and operate more efficiently
- Intuitive programming controls, low salt indicator light and compact single tank design
- This whole home softening system is designed to be used with both city and private well water sources
- The EcoPure EP31 is an exact-fit replacement for Kenmore water softening systems
Solving hard water doesn't have to be difficult, time-consuming or expensive. Our softeners simplify getting the water you need for softer hair and skin, cleaner, brighter towels, and longer-lasting appliances. The EcoPure 31,000 grain water softener is ideal for families of 1-5+ people looking for a reliable way to soften their water. EcoPure water softeners employ demand-initiated regeneration meaning the system will only regenerate based on your hardness level and how much water you actually use; this results in significant salt and water savings. It will not waste water by regenerating (like competitor models) while you are on vacation and you will not run out of soft water if you use more water than usual. EcoPure water softeners also come with simple to program electronics and include a low salt indicator light and work on city water or well water. Over time, water softeners also keep your water using appliances (water heaters, dishwashers, washing machines, etc.) working efficiently, last longer and save energy.
Shipping & Return Information
Ratings and Reviews
Kroger is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.