Foster's Premium Ale Beer Single Can
William and Ralph Foster created Foster's in 1887. Now, more than 120 years later, Foster's is the largest selling Australian beer brand in the world. Unlike other beers, Foster's hops are added at the end of the brewing process to preserve their freshness, giving the beer it's bold, refreshing taste. For the last 120 years, Foster's has been delivering beer with an amber golden color, and a bold, refreshing taste. It's unique Australian roots, makes Foster's beer Cans the perfect 12 pack for your next party, cookout or relaxing night at home. No matter what the occasion, Fosters will deliver. With it's low malt notes and slight hop bitter, it's sure to be a crowd pleaser at your next holiday, whether it's a 21st birthday party, summer barbeque or tailgate.
- Foster's Premium Ale is a Lager
- Moderate blend of malt and hop character with expected bitterness towards the end
- Foster's iconic 'Oil Can' arrived in the U.S. in 1972
- Delivers a refreshing beer-drinking experience pairing perfectly with any occasion
- Light & Refreshing with 5.5% ABV