Gevalia Cappuccino Espresso K-Cup Pods & Froth Packets
Make your mornings extra delicious with Gevalia Frothy Cappuccino 2-Step K‐Cup® Espresso Pods. Our single-serve cappuccino coffee pods work with Keurig® 1.0 & 2.0 brewing systems and use slow roasted, snapped cooled coffee beans. We use the perfect care for the perfect cup so you can savor the combination of rich espresso coffee and creamy froth. Gevalia Coffee K Cups come from Arabica beans sourced from around the world. Each froth packet boasts real milk for rich, creamy goodness with every cup. Our box of 6 single-serve espresso K Cups and 6 cappuccino froth packets have 100 calories per serving. To enjoy delicious cappuccino coffee, first, add the froth packet to your mug, place it on your brewer's cup stand, and then select the 8 oz. brew size. Pop an espresso K Cup from this box of coffee pods into your brewer, hit the brew button and stir the contents of your mug once it stops brewing. Drink the smooth, satisfying cappuccino coffee as is, or add sweetener for a personalized blend.
- Gevalia Cappuccino K Cup Espresso Pods with Froth Packets add cafe style foam to your cup
- Latte froth made from real milk for a smooth and creamy taste
- One 6 ct. box of Gevalia Cappuccino K Cup Espresso Pods with Cappuccino Froth Packets
- Rich espresso, delicious cappuccino flavor and creamy foam make a perfect hot coffee drink
- Single-serve pods lock in flavor until you are ready to enjoy
- Two-step brewing process is quick and easy
Coffee Ingredients: 100% Arabica Coffee.Cappuccino Froth Packet Ingredients: Nonfat Dry Milk, Sugar, Hydrogenated Coconut Oil, Maltodextrin.Contains Less Than 2% of Natural and Artificial Flavor, Modified Cornstarch, Silicon Dioxide, Sodium Phosphate
Contains Milk and its Derivatives,Coconuts and Their Derivatives,Tree Nuts and Their Derivatives,Corn and Its Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More