Gevalia Special Reserve Costa Rica Medium Roast Ground Coffee
Gevalia Costa Rica Single Origin Special Reserve Coarse Ground Coffee fills your mug with rich and never-bitter medium roast coffee. Founded in Gavle, Sweden in 1853, Gevalia beans are slow roasted, snap cooled to lock in flavor and aroma. We provide the perfect care for the perfect cup. Gevalia Costa Rica Ground Coffees are made from 100% Arabica beans sourced exclusively from Costa Rica's highland valleys in mineral-enriched volcanic soil. Our full-flavored ground beans can be used in all French presses and automatic drip brewing machines. Each 10-ounce bag of medium roast ground coffee is great for those keeping Kosher and is Rainforest Alliance Certified. Gevalia Ground Coffee’s fresh lock tin tie keeps in exquisite coffee taste until you’re ready to awaken your senses. Try Gevalia Ground Coffee and experience 150 years of Swedish tradition.
- One 10 oz bag of Gevalia Costa Rican Single Origin Special Reserve Coarse Ground Coffee
- Gevalia Special Reserve Costa Rica Medium Roast Coarse Ground Coffee provides the perfect care for the perfect cup
- Our Costa Rican medium roast coffee releases an aroma to fill your home
- Made from 100% Arabica coffee beans sourced exclusively from Costa Rica's highland valleys in mineral-enriched volcanic soil
- All of our ground coffee bags use slow roasted, snap cooled beans to lock in flavor and aroma
- Ground Costa Rican coffee is perfect for French press and automatic drip brewing machines
- Every bag of medium roast ground coffee is great for those keeping Kosher
100% Arabica Coffee
Free from Does Not Contain Declaration Obligatory Allergens.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. ...
Ratings and Reviews
Kroger is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.
ReviewsAverage Customer Rating5(5)4(0)3(0)2(0)1(1)