Glucerna Hunger Smart Rich Chocolate Ready-to-Drink Nutritional Shake
- GLUCERNA HUNGER SMART SHAKE is a delicious meal or snack replacement to help manage blood sugar and hunger.
- NUTRIENTS YOU NEED: Each bottle contains 15 grams of protein, 180 calories, 1 carb choice, and 4 grams of fiber. Glucerna Hunger Smart shakes are suitable for lactose intolerance and are gluten-free. (Not for people with galactosemia.)
- HELP MANAGE BLOOD SUGAR: Glucerna Hunger Smart shakes are designed to help manage hunger and they have CARBSTEADY, unique blends of slow-release carbohydrates to help minimize blood sugar spikes
- DELICIOUS TASTE TO HELP CURB CRAVINGS: Making a smart choice can still be delicious with Glucerna Hunger Smart nutritional shakes
- LISTEN TO THE PROFESSIONALS: Glucerna is the #1 doctor-recommended brand for people with diabetes
- RICH, DELICIOUS FLAVORS: Glucerna shakes come in 3 amazing flavors you’ll love. Rich Chocolate, Homemade Vanilla, and Creamy Strawberry
Water, Milk Protein Concentrate, Cocoa Powder (Processed With Alkali), Fructose; Less Than 2% of: Canola Oil, Soluble Corn Fiber, Soy Protein Isolate, Calcium Caseinate, Corn Oil, Glycerin, Short-chain Fructooligosaccharides, Sodium Citrate, Cellulose Gel, Soy Fiber, Magnesium Phosphate, Potassium Citrate, Potassium Chloride, Choline Chloride, Calcium Phosphate, Soy Lecithin, Monoglycerides, Liquid Sucralose Concentrate, Cellulose Gum, Salt, Magnesium Chloride, Natural and Artificial Flavor, Carrageenan, DL-alpha-tocopheryl Acetate, Acesulfame Potassium, Gellan Gum, Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Sulfate, Niacinamide, Vitamin B12, Corn Starch, Calcium Pantothenate, Thiamine Hydrochloride, Pyridoxine, Manganese Sulfate, Riboflavin, Citric Acid, Copper Sulfate, Vitamin A Palmitate, Ascorbic Acid, Folic Acid, Potassium Iodide, Phylloquinone, Sodium Selenate, Chromium Chloride, Sodium Molybdate, Biotin, and Vitamin D3
Contains Soybean and its Derivatives,Milk and its Derivatives,Corn and Its Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More