Goldfish® Special Edition Mickey Mouse Cheddar Baked Snack Crackers
Enjoy this special edition pairing of Goldfish® cheddar crackers and Disney's Mickey Mouse! With adorable red Mickey Mouse-shaped crackers and classic Goldfish® crackers, the smiles come naturally. Baked with 100% real cheddar cheese, Goldfish® Cheddar crackers are a snack the whole family will adore. Goldfish® crackers have no artificial flavors or preservatives, and colors are sourced from plants. At Pepperidge Farm®, baking is more than a job. It's a real passion. Each day, our bakers take the time to make every cookie, pastry, cracker, and loaf of bread the best way they know how - by using carefully selected, quality ingredients.
- Classic Goldfish® crackers and Disney Mickey Mouse-shaped crackers are the perfect kids snack after-school or with lunch
- Always made with 100% real cheddar cheese and no artificial flavors or preservatives
- Pepperidge Farm® uses colors sourced from plants to make these Goldfish® crackers colorful
- Goldfish® crackers have been making families smile for decades
- 30 ounce box of Goldfish® cheddar crackers ensure there's plenty to share with family and friends
Made With Smiles and Enriched Wheat Flour (Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Cheddar Cheese ([Cultured Milk, Salt, Enzymes], Annatto), Vegetable Oils (Canola, Sunflower and/or Soybean), Contains 2% or Less of, Salt, Colors (Beet Juice Concentrate, Paprika Extract), Yeast, Sugar, Autolyzed Yeast Extract, Spices, Celery, Onion Powder, Monocalcium Phosphate, Baking Soda.
Contains Wheat and Their Derivatives,Other gluten Containing Grain and Gluten Containing Grain Products,Soybean and its Derivatives,Milk and its Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. ...
Ratings and Reviews
Kroger is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.