Graco Highback TurboBooster Infant Car Seat
Kids and parents alike love this top-rated convertible booster seat! It's been rigorously crash-tested to meet or exceed U.S. safety standards, and is made with EPS energy-absorbing foam. The booster seat's head- and armrests are adjustable for comfort, and the open-loop belt guide helps correctly position seat belts. And when your child grows, the seat easily converts into a backless model!
- Top-rated design for safety and comfort
- For use with childrens 30-100 pounds
- Easily converts to backless booster
- EPS energy-absorbing foam
- Open-loop seatbelt guide
- Adjustable headrest and padded armrests
- Hide-away cup holder
- Machine-washable seat cushion
- Colors and/or patterns may vary in store
In-Package Weight: 9 Pound
Legal: As recommended by the American Academy of Pediatrics, children 4 feet 9 inches tall or under should ride in a belt-positioning booster seat.
Age Range: 3-10
Minimum Weight: 30 Pound
Maximum Weight: 100 Pound
Usage Instructions: Highback mode: 3-10 years, 30-100 pounds, 38-57 inches tall. Backless mode: 4-10 years, 40-100 pounds, 40-57 inches tall.