Green Mountain Coffee Roasters® French Vanilla K-Cup® Pods
The mountains are a special place. It's where Green Mountain Coffee Roasters was born. It's where we developed our adventurous spirit and commitment to improving the lands through sustainably sourced coffee. We're driven to bring the world a richer, better cup of coffee. Be bold. Be alive. Grab a cup and get out there. Savor the sweet and exotic taste of vanilla with the Green Mountain Coffee Roasters French Vanilla. Lightly roasted, smooth, and round-bodied, with the abundant flavor of rich vanilla cream. These single-serve K-Cup pods are compatible with all Keurig K-Cup Pod Single-Serve Coffee Makers. Each K-Cup pod is filled with the freshest ground coffee and brews a perfect, great tasting cup of coffee, every time. Certified Orthodox Union Kosher. What does being 100% responsibly sourced coffee mean? Responsibly Sourced means the coffee we purchase is grown and sold in adherence to a credible sourcing program that aligns with our company Responsible Sourcing Guidelines. Our coffee is 100% responsibly sourced.
- Brand Story:The mountains are a special place. It's where Green Mountain Coffee Roasters was born. It's where we developed our adventurous spirit and commitment to improving the lands through sustainably sourced coffee.
- Taste: Savor the sweet and exotic taste of vanilla, smooth, and round-bodied, with the abundant flavor of rich vanilla cream
- Roast: Light roast, caffeinated coffee and is certified Orthodox Union Kosher
- Sustainability: Committed to 100% responsibly sourced coffee
- Compatibility: Contains genuine Keurig K-Cup pods, engineered for guaranteed quality and compatibility with all Keurig K-Cup coffee makers
- Recyclable* K-cup Pods: Simple. Delicious. And Recyclable. Enjoy the same great-tasting coffee you know and love, and when you’re done just peel, empty and recycle. *Check locally, not recycled in all communities. Packaging may vary.
Arabica Coffee and Artificial Flavors
Free from Crustaceans and Their Derivatives,Sesame Seeds and Their Derivatives,Wheat and Their Derivatives,Eggs and Their Derivatives,Fish and Their Derivatives,Soybean and its Derivatives,Milk and its Derivatives,Tree Nuts and Their Derivatives,Peanuts and Their Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More