Hakutsuru Draft Sake
Hakutsuru has been creating fine sakes in Nada, Japan since 1743. Draft Namachozo is brewed with Nada’s famed natural spring water from Mount Rokko. This Junmai gets its refined freshness from being aged at 41°F for one month after brewing and before bottling.
- This sake is fruity, yet dry in a classic style
- You will get aromas of sweet rice, nuts, and vibrant barely ripe pear
- The flavor profile will offer notes of green melon and light cream on the palate
- Delicious with seafood, hearty salads, and ramen
- Namachozo sake is pasteurized just once to preserve both the bold flavor and aroma
- Best enjoyed chilled or room temperature