HEATH Chocolatey English Toffee Shell Topping Bottle
HEATH shell topping is the perfect finishing touch to your favorite desserts! Ice cream sundaes, cheesecake, and marshmallows? Oh my! Imagine a HEATH chocolatey English toffee bar melted down so you can pour it over your favorite baked goods and ice cream with a crisp, hard finish! HEATH shell topping is the perfect ice cream topper that hardens in seconds to give you a crisp, chocolatey taste. Shake the bottle well before use and do not refrigerate. If the syrup hardens inside the bottle, simply place the bottle in hot water for several minutes.
- Contains one (1) 7-ounce bottle of HEATH Chocolatey English Toffee Shell Topping
- Chocolatey flavored shell topping infused with toffee bits to top your ice cream sundaes
- Kosher-certified HEATH shell topping in a squeezable and capped bottle for easy pouring and retained freshness
- Bake birthday treats, holiday desserts and other homemade recipes with chocolate flavored toffee shell topping
- Pour HEATH chocolatey English toffee shell topping over your favorite Christmas, Valentine's Day, Easter and Halloween candy desserts and watch it harden into a crisp shell
- Pour or drizzle this delicious chocolatey English toffee topping shell on ice cream sundaes, marshmallows and don't refrigerate after opening
Sugar; Palm Oil; Coconut Oil; Cocoa; Contains 2% or Less of: Dairy Butter (Milk); Almonds (Roasted in Cocoa Butter and/or Sunflower Oil); Soy Lecithin; Salt; Artificial Flavors; Milk
Contains Soybean and its Derivatives,Coconuts and Their Derivatives,Milk and its derivates,Tree Nuts and Their Derivatives. May contain Peanuts and their derivates.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. ...
Ratings and Reviews
Kroger is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.
ReviewsAverage Customer Rating4.5(2)5(1)4(1)3(0)2(0)1(0)