Hellmann's Gluten-Free Canola Mayonnaise Condiment
Hellmann’s Canola Mayonnaise Dressing combines the creamy taste you love from Hellmann's with the delicious goodness of canola. Cholesterol free and with no saturated or trans fat per serving. We use the finest, real ingredients, like eggs, oil and vinegar, in Hellmann’s Canola Cholesterol-Free Mayonnaise Dressing. We know that to really Bring Out the Best, we need to do more than just taste great. Hellmann’s Canola Cholesterol Free Mayonnaise Dressing is a good source of Omega 3 ALA (contains 280mg ALA per serving, which is 18% of the 1.6g daily value for ALA) and is also gluten-free and certified kosher. This gluten-free mayonnaise is the ideal condiment for spreading on sandwiches and wraps, grilling juicy burgers, baking flavorful fish, mixing creamy dips, and preparing fresh salads. Use it to make delicious dishes like our Cod with Lemon-Herb Crust and more.
- Hellmann's Canola Mayonnaise Dressing combines the creamy, rich taste you love with the delicious goodness of canola oil and no cholesterol (there's 0g saturated or trans fats per serving)
- This cholesterol-free mayonnaise is made with real, simple ingredients like eggs, oil and vinegar
- Hellmann's Real Mayonnaise with a good source of Omega 3 ALA (contains 280mg ALA per serving, which is 18% of the 1.6g daily value for ALA)
- The ideal condiment for spreading on sandwiches and wraps, grilling juicy burgers, baking flavorful fish, mixing creamy dips, and preparing fresh salads
- Hellmann's Canola is a gluten-free mayo and certified kosher
Water, Canola Oil, Modified Food Starch (Corn, Potato) **, Sugar, Eggs†, Distilled Vinegar, Salt, Lemon Juice Concentrate, Sorbic Acid** and Calcium Disodium EDTA (Used To Protect Quality), Natural Flavor, Extractives of Paprika, Vitamin E, Beta Carotene (Color) **.
Contains Eggs and Their Derivatives,Corn and Its Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More